Membership subs reminder!
Society annual membership subscriptions of £25.00 are due on the 1st July. Read on for more info!
What do I get for my fee?
- Updates on Law Changes and help with interpretation.
- Official and unofficial support networks
- Access to the Who’s the Ref appointment system
- Regular training events both online and ‘real life’
- Opportunities to develop, advance and potentially become a professional referee
- Society insurance via the RFU
- Access to England International tickets
- The opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with like minded ‘rugby people’
How to Pay
There are three ways to pay your subscription
- Standing Order (this is the Society’s preferred method of payment). You can either set up a standing order using your existing internet banking service, or request a standing order mandate form from the Treasurer by emailing email@example.com, which then needs to be sent to your bank. Please make sure your standing order is set up for the correct amount, which since 2019 has been £25.00
- BACS (direct bank transfer), again either via your internet banking service or by asking your branch to transfer the money. The Society’s sort code is 30-80-34 and Account number is 41541860. Any shortfall (for example if you only paid £20.00 in 2020) can be made up this way too.
- Cheque for £25.00 made payable to ‘North Midlands Society RFR’ and posted to the Treasurer at ‘Frensham’, Lenchwick, Evesham, Worcs WR11 4TG
In each payment method above, your surname and initial should be used as the payment reference
All members over the age of 18 and in full time employment are expected to pay full membership fees. You are only exempt from membership fees if:
- You are under the age of 23, and in full time or part time education, and/or a Young Match Official
- You joined the Society after 1 July 2020 (your first membership fee is due on 1st July 2022)
If you have any questions, please click here to contact the treasurer Ian Moreton