North Midlands Society of Rugby Football Referees Limited
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the Society will be held at West Midlands Police, Tally Ho Training Centre, Pershore Road , Edgbaston, Birmingham B5 7RN on Wednesday 11TH April at 7.15 p.m.
The meeting will convene to discuss and approve the following business.
- To appoint the President for 2018/19
- To appoint the Auditors for 2018/19
- To receive and consider the Secretary’s Report
- To receive and consider the Chair’s Report.
- To consider a Motion to Approve a One-Off Dispensation to Article 20 of the Company’s Articles of Association to allow for the re-election of the Board of Directors for a period LESS than the stated 12 month Period.
- To Appoint the Board of Directors to Serve up until the Convening of an Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Any Other Business.
The Annual General Meeting will be followed by a Members Meeting focusing on a decision by the Board of Directors to undertake a Review of the Structure and Operating Practices of the Society, which will be concluded during the close season, before the Convening of an Extraordinary General Meeting to Approve the Results of the Review.
Members’ views will be an integral part of this review and this meeting will be an opportunity for members to air their views.
The attendance of all members is requested.