For internal games, within the North Midlands, referees shall now claim their expenses from the Treasurer via Who’s The Ref.   This is normally done twice annually.

It is no longer permissible to claim expenses from the home club except in exceptional circumstances (e.g. some tournaments)> If this is the case you will be told expressly to claim from the club. In the absence of such an instruction claims must be made via WTR.

Exchange games may be subject to different rules depending on the destination Society so referees should check before travelling.